Monday 11 January 2010

A quartet of Flugs...

For those of you who saw the plucky little Flug arrive a couple of days ago, I don't know about you, but I couldn't help thinking that he didn't look very happy, what do you think?
Well, guess what?
Quite early this morning there was a sound outside.....and when I opened the door, there stood not one, but 3 little Flugs!!!
First there was Tomas,
Then there was Rosie,And then Maxwell,
You should have seen Simon , the first little Flug's, face!!
Now do you see how happy he is?
What a transformation now his friends are here.
And it's the first time that Flugs have made it over the wall ON THEIR OWN!!!
They did set out FIVE days ago, they tell me, so I've no idea where they've been! Flugs do not have a very good sense of direction, you know.
Still they're here now, and, as you can see, they loved having their photos taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment